Saturday, January 22, 2011

Find Me by Me(Jennifer) *It's a new one*

As I walk these cold days
I hold my heart heavy underneath me
The chill can make you cry
Where can you be

The sun can not even keep me warm
I try to look for your blue eyes
Rays of light shine but I can not see
Will you hear my cries

Shall I stop trying
Will you ever find me
I long for your touch
Are you by the sea

I want to feel free
Even to dance with you over the sea
Shall I wait to hear your voice
Can you find me

Oh! Can you find me..
Come and find me...

I seen you in my dreams tonight
Forever there you will be
Not wanting to wake
Afraid you will leave me

Burning desire is falling among me
Can you wake me from my dream
You are what I feel
Even through the light stream

Are you there on the other side
Will you wait for me
Leaving this place soon
Please wait by the sea

It will not be long for us
Just whisper to me
I will hear you, I promise
Can you find me

Oh! Can you find me..
Come and find me...

Will I find you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment